HKDSE Chem | 新高中化學

In this DSE Chem | 新高中化學 page, you can find the following things:

1. Some key notes to be memorized in HKDSE Chemistry

2. Lecture notes and related resources for different topics

3. Curriculum guidelines for HKDSE Chemistry

___________________________________________________________

(Password protected, k???t?????)

Topic I – Planet Earth   

Topic II – Microscopic World I

Topic III – Metals

Topic IV – Acid and Base

Topic V – Fossil fuels and carbon compond

Topic VI – Microscopic World II

Topic VII – Redox reactions, Chemical cells and Electrolysis

Topic VIII – Chemical reactions and Energy

Topic IX - Rate of Reactions

Topic X – Chemical equilibrium

Topic XI – Chemistry of Carbon Compounds

Topic XII – Patterns in Chemical World

Topic XIII – Industrial Chemistry

Topic XIV – Material Chemistry (not yet available)

Topic XV – Analytical Chemistry      

3. Curriculum guidelines for HKDSE Chemistry (Important: p. 16-81 ) 

(prepared by the Curriculum Development Council and the Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority)

Comments
  • Kevin says:

Dear Mr. Tsui,

I am a student currently study in chemistry. I believe your notes can help my study. Obviously, you did pay a lot of effort on it, so I would be grateful to get some help from you. It will be great if I could have the password to view all of your notes.
    Thank you so much

• Felix Suen says:

Dear Mr. Tsui,

I am a DSE Chemistry Student, i find your notes facilitate my study a lot. Do you mind sharing it with me?

Thank you very much!

• Kchan says:

Dear Mr Tsui,
    I have liked your fanpage and would you mind sending me the password of your materials? Million thanks.

• janicekk says:

Dear Mr Tsui,
    Thanks for sharing the notes and I have liked your fanpage.May I ask for the password of your files so that I can get the full version of your notes for a better revision.
    Thank You Very Much.

• Tiga says:

Dear Mr Tsui,
    Thank you for building up such a useful website. I am a S6 student, who is going to take part in the DSE. Sadly , i found it difficult to do some chemical calculations. Yet, i found that your notes are very clear .I would be more than grateful if you can give me the password of your lecture notes. Thank you once again.

• HANG says:

Dear Mr. Tsui,
    I am a DSE CHEMISTRY student, I believe that your notes have helped me a lot. Would you mind to share the password with me?
    thank you!

• chester wong says:

Dear Mr Tsui,

I would like to read your lecture notes, please send me the password.

Thank you.

Chester Wong

• coco says:

im a form 6 student. can you please kindly share the pw of the file? thanks in advance

• KON says:

Dear Mr Tsui,

I found your notes have helped me a lot. Would you mind to share the password to me? THANKS A LOT!

• LLam says:

Dear Mr Tsui,

I am a DSE student taking Chemistry as an elective. Would you mind sharing your notes with me and let me have the access code to your notes.

Many thanks in advance !

• Celia cheung says:

I am a form six student who find that your notes is very useful.Would you mind to send me the password for the notes?

• VKK says:

Dear Mr Tsui

I will be taking DSE examination this year. I have read your ‘key notes to be memorized in HKDSE Chemistry’ which are really helpful. May I ask for your permission to also read your lecture notes? I would appreciate if I could have the password to open the documents.

Many thanks in advance!

• Dora says:

Dear Mr. Tsui,
    I am a form 5 student taking chemistry. would you mind sharing your password with me? Thanks!

• tiffany ho says:

I am a DSE student.would you mind sending me the password of your materials? I think your notes are good for me.Thank you

• yasminting says:

Dear Mr. Tsui,

I am a form 6 Student,who studying chemistry.And i find your notes is good for my study.Would you mind to share the password to me?

Thank you very much!

• Ludwig says:

Dear Mr Tsui,

Thanks for your notes. It’s really helpful.

• Yori says:

Dear Mr. Tsui,

I found your notes very comprehensive and very helpful! Would you mind sharing your notes with me by sending me the password to my email?

Thank you very much!

• peterlaukaho says:

Dear Mr Tsui,
    I am a form 4 student.I cannot follow my friend,so i need your help.Would you mind to share your note to me?

• Vivian says:

Dear Mr Tsui,

A friend of mine recommended me to visit this website. I find your notes well-organized and I hope to gain access to them. As a DSE student, I think your notes could help me a lot in summarizing the chapters. Could you please kindly share the password with me?
    Thank you in advance.

• Yandy says:

Dear Mr. Tsui,

I am a S5 student and I am having chemistry as one of my electives. I have liked the facebook page. May I get the password so I can get the notes for revision?

Thank you very much.

• Carol says:

Dear Mr Tsui,

I am a DSE student taking Chemistry as an elective. Would you mind sharing your notes with me by sending me the pass word?

Thanks very much!

• Thomas says:

Dear Mr Tsui,

Your notes seem help me a lot. Can you please share the password to me? Thanks a lot!

• Chloe says:

Dear Mr Tsui

I am a dse student. I found your blog really useful. Could you kindly share your password for me to access your notes. Many thanks.

Chloe

• Caroline says:

Dear Mr. Tsui,

I am a S.5 student.
    May I ask for the password of your file so that I can have a final revision on my notes?

I am looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you.

I’ve liked your fb page
    Caroline

• TCH says:

Dear Mr Tsui,

Many thanks in advance !

• Billy says:

it’s excellent if i can read and learn from your notes~
    can you send me the password of the files?

• M.Ho says:

Dear Mr. Tsui,

Thank god Google Search leads me to this place! I am very impressed that you have put so much endeavors on making this site. As a passionate DSE Chemistry student, I would like to ask you if you can share the password of the lecture notes to me.

I hope your endeavors can benefit more students in studying science in the future.

Thanks

• Patrick Chan says:

Dear Mr Tsui,

I am a F.6 DSE chemistry student and will be taking my DSE less than a week. There is no doubt that your note is more than inspiring and useful. It would be very kind of you if you allow me to give a glimpse of the protected note as well. I have liked your fanpage and provided my email above.

Again, thank you very much for your kindness. Wish you all the best!

• Kelv says:

Dear sir,

I am currently doing Chemistry self-teaching and thanks Google, it has brought me to your website. May you be able to kindly give me the password for your notes so that they can compliment my learning enormously?

Thanks!!

Kelv

• Agatha says:

Dear Mr Tsui,
    I am a S.5 student. Can you please send me the password of the file? I really need some help.
    Thank you very much for your effort

• Miranda says:

Hi Mr. Tsui,
    I am currently studying S.5 and taking Chemistry as one of my electives. I am now preparing the up coming DSE public exam. I appreciate your passion in being a Chemistry teacher and I think your notes will definitely help me to summarize what I have learnt in the past two years. Hence, I can save up some time to do the past paper. So, could you please send me your password to view the notes you made? Thanks a lot! And I hope you can keep your passion in doing things you like! ;)

• Looper Leung says:

Dear Mr Tsui,

I am a F5 Student who I need to take my Chemistry Exam soon. I find this website accidentally and I want to ask for the passcode of your Chemistry Notes. Thanks

• Looper Leung says:

Dear Mr Tsui,

I am a f5 student. I want to study your chem notes and I want to have the password for more clear concepts. Thanks

• Amy Lin says:

Dear Mr Tsui,
    I am a DSE student taking Chemistry as my elective. I believe your note is very useful for my revision.Would you mind giving the password so that I could view all of your notes?
    Thank you very much!

• David Koo says:

Dear Mr. Tsui,

Thank you very much!

• Ivan says:

Dear Mr Tsui
    I am a F.4 students and your key notes is useful. May I ask you for the password of your notes for further studies and better understanding on Chemistry.

1 2 3